Membership & Events Coordinator
Italy-America Chamber of Commerce
The IACC seeks a Membership & Events Coordinator to provide general support for its activities and programs. The Membership & Events Coordinator will report to the Executive Director and will be responsible for supporting key profit centers, including membership, the J-1 Visa Program and general business development.
Membership development and retention
- Assist with membership database (updates and maintenance) and dues collection/processing.
- Help cultivate new members through prospect research and assist in member retention/upgrade efforts.
- Support all special events and programs for IACC members.
- Serve as point person for the IACC’s Young Executives Committee (event organization and new member cultivation).
J-1 Exchange Visitor Program
- Assist with program administration (host company site visits, trainee/intern evaluations)
Marketing and Communications
- Market research and creation of industry-specific databases (restaurants, food/wine importers, design, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Perform market entry feasibility studies to aid Italian companies in U.S. market entry.
- Facilitate contact between Italian manufacturers and potential U.S. importers and distributors.
- Design and execute targeted marketing campaigns to promote Italian companies, products and services in the U.S.
- Develop marketing and promotional materials for web, print and social media platforms.
Social Media Content Development and Support
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Content brainstorming and creation related to IACC Membership, Events, EYE Program, J-1 Visa, YEX, True Italian Taste, etc., including visual design and copy that appropriately translate the IACC professional brand.
- Track queries received via IACC social media channels
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Develop target audience strategy proposals related to IACC Membership, Events, EYE Program, J-1 Visa, YEX etc.
- Own reporting and channel analysis including KPI, bi-weekly channel updates, and forecasting for future months. Monitor performance data and trends to guide the team, providing regular reports to IACC team