Manager, S/4 Cost & Inventory Accounting
KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand and looking forward we do not anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, S/4 Cost & Inventorying Accounting in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Manage the process design of new S/4HANA Costing & Inventory Accounting enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency of client organizations
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of SAP S/4HANA enabled finance transformation engagements related to Cost Accounting processes for various clients, including finance process and operating model design, package design, implementation support, deployment, and post-implementation support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into SAP Costing & Inventory Accounting solutions in S/4HANA
- Resolve challenging functional and technical issues and help clients implement Costing & Inventory Accounting leading practices
- Minimum five years of recent experience with SAP Cost and Inventory Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in finance or technology from an accredited college/university; Master's an asset
- Experience in at least two large complex SAP implementations involving process design, configuration, implementation, and business design of integration
- Detailed understanding of the major phases on global delivery model visioning, design, implementation, and optimization for SAP S/4HANA Transformations
- Knowledge of Cost and Inventory Accounting and ability to lead teams to configure and demo EPM Proof of Concept functionality in a test SAP environment
- Ability to identify and articulate S/4HANA cost and inventory accounting business case drivers and ability to identify and implement leading practice process design changes
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
California Salary Range: $135000 - $222800
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).