Manager, S/4 Financials (FICO)
KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we do not anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an ES FT Manager, S/4 Financials (FICO) in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Transform financial and accounting processes through the implementation and optimization of SAP S/4HANA FICO
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of SAP S/4HANA enabled finance transformation engagements for various clients, including finance process and operating model design, package design, implementation support, deployment, and post-implementation support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into specific S/4HANA Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) solutions
- Resolve challenging functional and technical issues and help clients implement Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) leading practices
- Provide expertise in financial accounting, cost management, and revenue recognition
- Lead resources in system integration support including requirements gathering, application configuration and testing/reports/interfaces/conversions/extensions/forms/ workflow development and testing for SAP transformations
- Minimum five years of recent experience with SAP FICO modules
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in finance or technology from an accredited college/university
- Experience in at least two large complex SAP implementations involving process design, configuration, implementation and business design of integration; detailed understanding of the major phases on global delivery model visioning, design, implementation, and optimization for SAP S/4HANA Transformations
- Certification in FICO and some experience in other SAP S/4HANA Finance Modules such as Fixed Assets, AR, AP, Cash App, Closing Cockpit, BW, SAC, and SAP IBP
- Deep expertise in the business processes of Record-to-Report; able to identify and articulate S/4HANA business case drivers within FI and CO and ability to identify and implement leading practice process design changes
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
California Salary Range: $135000 - $222800
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).