M365/SharePoint Application Support Analyst
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a M365 and Azure Application Support Analyst to join our Audit Technology organization.
- Resolve support tickets for the SharePoint M365/2019 audit client facing applications from triage and follow through the support tickets from initiation to closure
- Troubleshoot issues with SharePoint 2019, SharePoint Online hosted SPA, and web applications as well as Microsoft Azure .NET, cloud PaaS services or backend ETL processes implemented in .NET
- Determine root cause analysis on solutions in SharePoint M365/2019/Application specific Azure PaaS components on production issues; review and assist with SQL data fixes as well as data migration efforts
- Work with cross functional teams to provide operational support, coordinate with business teams on new or existing issues and manage Microsoft tickets for the same
- Minimum three years of recent industry technical hands-on experience with SharePoint solutions (2019 should be the latest version)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Framework SPFx and an understanding of OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates; working knowledge of web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
- Knowledge on how to navigate through the Azure Portal and investigate the logs for PaaS Services such as Azure Function Apps, Azure Web Apps and have working experience with Azure App Insights, Diagnostics for the resources under the application specific subscriptions (200TEC)
- Strong experience in working with Microsoft 365 SaaS – SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Microsoft Compliance and Security, Office 365 groups, Power Platform and Power BI
- US Citizenship is required
California Salary Range: $58300 - $162300
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).