Senior Associate, Category Sourcing
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Category Sourcing to join our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement organization.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and align with leadership to structure key activities/deliverables, leverage data and develop insights to conduct in-depth assessments and analytics; facilitate implementation of changes (such as drive cost reduction and seek areas of improvement)
- Manage strategic initiatives/projects across a wide range of various service categories, including but not limited to Travel, Office Services, Human Resources and/or IT Hardware and Software
- Collaborate with business owners and legal team members; support procurement activities such as managing contracting needs including negotiation, redlines, and issuance of master agreements, SOWs, amendments, and purchase orders
- Manage sourcing exercises to drive value for the business including RFx, direct negotiations with suppliers, value added assessments
- Develop and build trusting and influential business relationships with both stakeholders and suppliers engaged with the business
- Minimum three years of recent work experience in a finance role (preferably supporting sourcing, contract negotiation or supplier management)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint; experience in Power BI is a plus
- Effective interpersonal, collaborative and influencing skills to work effectively with suppliers, project team members, project sponsors, functional leads, and senior management
- Solid organizational, time management and project management skills; able to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).