Associate, Org Change Management
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Organization Change Management to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Conduct change impact assessments and stakeholder analyses to understand the scope and scale of change and the potential risks and opportunities
- Develop and execute change management and digital enablement plans, including communication, training, coaching, and reinforcement activities, to support the successful implementation and adoption of change
- Collaborate with project teams, sponsors, and leaders to integrate change management and digital enablement activities into the overall project plans and timelines
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of change management and digital enablement interventions and report on the progress and outcomes of change initiatives
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the Director of Organizational Change Management and Digital Enablement and other stakeholders on how to improve change management and digital enablement practices and processes
- Support the development and maintenance of change management and digital enablement tools, templates, and resources
- Minimum one year of recent experience in change management, digital enablement, or similar role
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business, psychology, communication, or a related field is preferred
- Knowledge of change management and digital enablement methodologies, frameworks, and best practices
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills, with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences and levels
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders across the organization; Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).