Manager, Federal Workday HR Process Lead
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Understand, document, and optimize Federal HR policies, processes, and workflow; must have a full knowledge of the standards, procedures, and methodologies in the Federal HR domain
- Lead sessions and client/team in process discussions related to federal hiring, promotions, transfers, separations, and other areas of the HR lifecycle
- Create and help implement processes that align with client's goals and adhere to the Federal regulations
- Ensure full compliance with Federal HR regulations and policies
- Take responsibility for HR processes and "to-be" processes to technical teams for configuration on various IT platforms - work closely with the IT team to identify the requirements of Federal HR processes to be implemented in HR IT solutions; support implementation of HR solutions that support the Federal HR policies and standards
- Analyze HR data and make recommendations for improvement to data quality, reports, and analytics
- Lead discussions and process discussions related to PAR transactions, SF-50, SF-52, and other Federal specific forms/transactions
- A minimum of five years of experience processing, managing, or leading PAR transactions
- Experience working in the Federal HR domain with good knowledge of Federal HR policies, regulations, and the overall hiring process
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Workday HCM Certification required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).