Director, Business Development, SAP
KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we do not anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Business Development, SAP to join our Alliances Organization.
- Serve as a member of our SAP sales and alliance team
- Build relationships with SAP Product Development so our teams have insight into the product roadmap and can participate on product steering committee boards; maintain strong relationships within SAP field sales teams
- Promote KPMG's thought leadership through digital marketing; manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Act as the KPMG Advocate to account teams, SAP alliance partner and clients; educate KPMG account teams and clients on how the solution helps address client issues and needs
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work development and Revenue attainment
- Demonstrate excellence in applying MarketEDGE to qualify opportunity and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process
- Minimum ten years of recent experience increasing successful services sales; minimum ten years of recent services sales experience working with or ideally for the SAP alliance partner
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a related field or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience managing joint innovation and solution building with SAP alliance partner
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future