DevOps Cloud Engineer
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Create and maintain reusable templates and code to automate solution delivery and deployment processes across multiple cloud providers
- Collaborate with Enterprise architects, security, and SMEs to establish and enforce DevOps standards, best practices, and procedures
- Identify manual processes and procedures and design and implement automation solutions using cloud native services
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including knowledge base articles and best practices
- Provide third-tier support to the operations and support teams; troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure and deployments
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in cloud technologies, evaluate and recommend new tools, services, and methodologies to improve the overall DevOps process
- Minimum five years of recent, practical experience delivering automated, secure cloud infrastructure solutions at enterprise scale
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; any cloud certification is preferred
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash is preferred
- Extensive direct experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Proven experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, ARM templates, CloudFormation; solid experience with CI/CD tooling including GitHub, Azure DevOps, and others
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues; strong oral and written communication skills, with the capability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority with poise
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).