Manager, Key Account Marketer, Private Equity
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Key Account Marketer, Private Equity to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
- Develop marketing plans that prioritize account goals and drive client demand, focused on tailored and measurable account-based marketing and client experience initiatives such as client events, sponsorships, collateral, share forums, digital and social programs
- Activate and deploy existing industry and functional marketing campaigns to client targets, sourcing existing content and customizing for specific client including existing national PE marketing tactics, functional campaigns, and other industry wide campaigns
- Create and execute strategic relationship development strategies that align to the client journey, including the identification of white space opportunities and creation of necessary marketing assets to support
- Manage data integrity and client contact activity, for example, campaign management, development of dashboards, tracking and reporting
- Apply an understanding of the firm brand, solutions, corporate assets, industry trends and data driven insights to drive demonstrable growth for each assigned account
- Use the firm's Strategic Account Management framework to define the account's growth plan and areas of focus; share and enable account-based marketing best practices across the account team, global, national and industry networks
- Minimum five years of recent marketing, account management or relevant experience, preferably in a professional services environment; Salesforce experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Progressive and strategic account management experience on large global or complex accounts, preferably financial services accounts
- Account-based marketing strategy experience, including the development and implementation of measurable strategies
- Performance management and/or mentoring experience a plus
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).