Director, Oracle EPM Architect
KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we do not anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Oracle EPM in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) process transformation capabilities with special knowledge in account reconciliation, close/consolidation, planning, budgeting/forecasting, and reporting/analytics
- Leading the design and implementation of enhanced EPM processes; redesigning the close process, budgeting/forecasting processes
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Managing and delivering large complex EPM Transformation and leading end to end sales cycles and helping manage client executive relationships
- Establish relationship and conduct communication with key stakeholders, steering committees and client's leadership
- A minimum of seven years of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company; experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to ETS and/or EPM with software vendors such as Oracle and experience with Profitability Cost Management, Connected Planning, Comprehensive Financial Close, Enterprise Data Management and other Oracle Cloud products
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP/ROLAP/HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Ability to travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
California Salary Range: $182600 - $304300
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).