Generative AI Technology Engineering - Prompt Engineer
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an AI Technology Engineering - Prompt Engineer to join our National Audit Technology organization.
- Drive the developmentand evolution of an LLM agent framework for orchestrating AI-agent basedsolutions; design and develop effective prompts and prompt strategies for thesolutions leveraging knowledge of audit and generative AI technology;
- Drive the developmentand implementation of innovative generative AI solutions to enhance auditefficiency, improve data analysis, and risk assessment; ensure that solutionsdeliver tangible business value
- Ensure alignmentbetween product strategy and implementation, working closely with ProductOwners, Portfolio Managers, and Architects to deliver tangible business value;collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements,explore emerging AI capabilities
- Maintain detaileddocumentation of solutions, development processes, and solution performancemetrics, while also developing business requirements aligned with the productroadmap and strategy
- Designand implement approaches for model benchmarking, fine tuning and ongoingmonitoring; evaluate results and identify opportunities to improve resultsthrough fine tuning or further prompt optimization; analyze and interpret datato inform model performance and areas for further optimization
- Monitorthe usage and impact of AI solutions in the audit process, gather user feedbackfor future research efforts, and stay updated on current and emerging trends ingenerative AI
- Minimum five years of experience developing solutions using AI, NLP and machine learning technologies; or experience as a senior associate (or higher) in external audit, internal audit or similar professional services; 1-2 years of experience building solutions with generative AI technologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, AI, Data Science or related field is preferred; Or a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting with a master's in analytics or related field
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience implementing AI and maching learning libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch); Experience with generative AI technologies, including Lang Chain (or similar tools), vector databases, open source models
- Strong understanding of AI principles and how they can be applied to solve business problems
- Strong quantitative and analytical writing and communication skills coupled with strong critical thinking skills with ability to execute on the details; excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team with the ability to communicate across various levels (200TEC)
California Salary Range: $150200 - $309600
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).