Product Manager - Asset Management Solutions
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Product Manager - Asset Management Solutions to join our National Audit Technology organization.
- Design, develop and implement automated audit procedures to drivestandardization and automation for fund audits the development of technologysolutions to support asset management audits; execute the product strategy bydeveloping, delivering, and continuously enhancing solutions
- Design automated routines for fund audits and develop businessrequirements aligned with the product roadmap and strategy; coordinate withstakeholders, the product owner and portfolio owner on requirements alignment
- Develop expertise on data types and formats available from client and fund accounting systems; plan for how the available data will impact the design of technology solutions and the potential opportunity or challenges with implementing technology
- Create related audit methodology documentation and user guides for each technology solution
- Build testing datasets with relevant business scenarios; coordinate with the testing teams to ensure quality development of the automated solutions
- Support the deployment of the related technology solutions onto audit engagements and obtain feedback from teams to improve the solution
- Minimum three years of experience working on private fund audits, which may include private equity and private credit funds, as well as Fund of Funds structures; experience may be as an Audit Senior Manager, Manager or Senior Associate, or working as a product manager at a fund administrator, audit / professional services firm, or in the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
- Active CPA qualification (or pursuing a CPA qualification)
- Experience developing audit-enabling solutions using technologies such as Alteryx, PowerBI, Excel VBA, among others
- Strong quantitative and analytical writing and communication skills coupled with strong critical thinking skills with ability to execute on the details
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team with the ability to communicate across various levels (200TEC)
California Salary Range: $124600 - $257900
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).