Luxottica Group SpA
Mississauga, ON, CA, L5B 2C9
Requisition ID: 818496
Store #: 000918 LensCrafters
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight. And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.
By joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow in your career.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our higher standard of quality has made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.
The overall mission of the Store Manager is to be a leader within the LensCrafters organization. The Store Manager delivers key performance indicators by integrating the Brand Story and ensuring flawless execution of the customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service through ensuring the LensCrafters' staff performs the Sales and Service Process steps.
- Demonstrates the Diamond Service Principals and Service Vision with all customers and patients.
- Provides on-the-job training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Analyzes store financial data and makes recommendations regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the business to improve profitability.
- Strives to achieve "Far Exceeds Expectations" on all targets set in the following areas:
- NPS – Net Promoter Score
- % Sales to Plan
- Customer Count
- Store Operating Profitability
- % Saturation of Training
- Key Performance Indicators, to include exam growth and retention
- Recruits and selects high caliber staff.
- Forecasts staffing needs through the use of the labor scheduling model.
- Performs administrative duties to include payroll, inventory management, technical application and understanding.
- Delivers the key performance indicators by inspiring associates to provide the customer experience that exceed their expectations notes through NPS portal.
- Leads Doctor of Optometry business partnership and co-planning.
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures regarding frame recovery and acknowledging receipt of physical inventory.
- Executes to guidelines LC Inventory Management System and Order tracker as a part of global POS
- Ensures all Company approved safety programs are implemented and maintained consistently per standards.
- Conducts monthly safety inspections of store premises using self-inspection checklist. Reports all contacts by Local, State, Federal regulatory agencies to the CSC Legal or Quality Assurance Department within 14 hours of contact. Follow-up in writing.
- Maximize Optometric partnerships through participation and involvement in the following: Coverage, Walk-in Availability, In-house Prescriptions, Doctor Detailing, Co-op Relationships.
- Maintains safe AND FUN working environment for all associates/customers.
- Takes pride in the store appearance and will execute visual directive to achieve a consistent company message.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 4+ years management/supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business implications
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Team building and management skills
- Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
- Strong communicator and listener
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Sales skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Ability to manage time under aggressive deadlines
- College degree or equivalent
- State licensure (if applicable) and/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
- LensCrafters Final Inspector Certification
- LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program
- Previous experience in customer service and retail
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- High level of business acumen to include detailed knowledge of LC Dashboard
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Job Segment: Optometry, Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Manager, Healthcare, Retail, Management