Human Resources, Senior Associate
New York Life Insurance
Location Designation: Hybrid
Apogem Capital is a leading alternatives investor, with decades of experience investing in the middle market and approximately $39 billion in assets under management. By offering a full range of capital solutions, Apogem delivers innovative solutions to private equity sponsors and portfolio companies while generating access to highly sought-after opportunities for our clients. With offices in New York, Chicago, and Richmond, we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining the best talent by offering a collaborative culture, opportunities for career development and growth, and competitive benefits. Bring your passion for investing, client service, or operations to grow with Apogem.
The Human Resources, Senior Associate role will work both strategically and tactically with the Head of Human Resources to enable and support the achievement of business goals and key strategic initiatives. This role will be responsible for Apogem specific training creation and implementation, data analytics, SAP support and managing key projects working closely with stakeholders from across the business. This role will also aid in recruiting needs and updating our budgeting and internal/external equity data and work with Talent Acquisition and Onboarding teams to ensure a smooth process. This role gives a unique opportunity to learn about the alternative asset management space as well as gain L&D experience and analytics experience while becoming an integral part of the Apogem infrastructure.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Partner with Head of HR on special projects and integration needs to aid in change management.
- Cultivate data analytics for reporting firmwide for HR reporting, dashboarding and metrics as well as RFP support for new business team.
- Manage the deadline and coordination of key performance management projects in collaboration with HR team.
- Provide day to day communication and local HR and recruiting support with NYL talent partners and business leaders/hiring managers.
- Build relationships across leadership at Apogem and New York life partners.
- Provide the position management for all open requisitions and work with NYL team members to bridge the shared service functions with Apogem centric needs.
- Partner with Global Education and business leaders to develop training for Apogem to educate and provide contact across the firm.
- Four-year college degree in Human Resources or analytics area
- 3-8 years’ experience working in an HRIS data analytics or HR Learning and Development role
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel; experience with Tableau or HRIS analytics software
- Ability to communicate data-driven insights in a concise and accurate manner
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills; must be able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a very team-oriented culture and maintain a high-level of communication with team members to coordinate tasks
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Success Factors(SAP) and Tableau experience preferred
- Asset Management experience a plus
Salary range: $80,000 - $115,000
Overtime eligible: Exempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: Yes
Sales bonus eligible: No
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We're proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 89740