Lifecycle Marketing Activations and Operations Coordinator
New York Life Insurance
Location Designation: Hybrid - 3 days per week
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programs. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
New York Life is seeking a Lifecycle Activations and Operations Coordinator to join our CRM Strategy and Lifecycle Marketing team. The Lifecycle Activations and Operations Coordinator will be an important member of the marketing team by supporting the CRM Strategy leads with the development and execution of connected campaign experiences for prospects and clients that are meaningful and based on data that nurture relationships with NYL to drive leads and sales.
- Work with the CRM lead to develop and execute retention strategies and cross-channel consumer nurture campaigns to meet growth goals.
- Implement and execute marketing efforts for retention and nurture programs, working cross-functionally with multiple teams (i.e., Digital Marketing, Brand, and Creative)
- Perform marketing activities, including campaign briefing, campaign tracking setup, and campaign optimization.
- Assist in managing campaign timelines to maximize available resources and achieve timely deliverables.
- QA and approve campaigns to ensure creative content, links, tracking, personalization, and copy are correct.
- Participate in UAT testing on new functionality and new campaign execution.
- Partner with broader marketing organization and business partners to analyze findings, identify trends, share learnings, and recommend new strategies.
Skills & Competencies
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking.
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes.
- Very strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- System/process oriented, problem solver, ability to manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work strategically and hands-on.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in CRM strategy or lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of insurance industry and financial products a plus.
- Experience in developing and executing lifecycle nurture and/or customer retention campaigns.
- Pro-active, organized and action-oriented with the capability to manage and prioritize deadlines and requests, with a strong attention to detail.
- Create/sustain positive working relationships with various stakeholders across enterprise and various agencies.
- Adaptable and can easily shift gears quickly between multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word a must.
Salary range: NY: $58,500 - $85,000 // Tampa: $58,500 - $79,000
Overtime eligible: Exempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: Yes
Sales bonus eligible: No
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We're proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 90010