Financial Advisor (Career Changers Encouraged, Training Provided)
Our San Francisco firm is growing and we are hiring a team of Financial Advisors.
Our financial advisors at Northwestern Mutual help clients reach
their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients
where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow and provide the
financial tools to help them get there. Choose a career where improving someone
else’s life is rewarding for both you and them – personally, professionally,
Our best advisors are career disturbed for one of a few reasons.
They want to have a bigger impact, they're capped financially, they want more
growth opportunities or they want more control of their life. They possess an
entrepreneurial spirit, experience in business development or sales, strong
self-motivation, interpersonal and communication skills, a high standard of
ethics, and shows interest in business or finance.
The advisor career with Northwestern Mutual allows one the opportunity
· Provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the
comprehensive planning needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the
areas of retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate
planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits.
· Strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to develop
holistic financial solutions that put their clients on a path to financial
· Maintain flexibility to build their own practice while receiving
support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, training
and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities.
· Develop a career with that provides the opportunity to improve
the lives of people in our community coupled with substantial income potential.
The Greater Southern California marketplace is the number one
marketplace nationally for our company and our office is growing rapidly.
Northwestern Mutual emphasizes a developmental culture and we strive to find
individuals who are committed to high levels of growth and success in every
area of their lives.
Some of our accolades include:
· Fortune 100 Company
· Number one "World's Most Admired" company by Fortune magazine
for over 25 years
· Named one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling
· Named one of the "50 Best Places to Launch a
Career" by BusinessWeek magazine
· Top 10 independent broker-dealer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which
· Unlimited Income Potential
· Leadership Opportunities
· Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
· Significant Development Stipends
· Medical/Vision/Dental Coverage
· Two fully funded retirement plans; Pension Plan and 401(k)
Desired Skills and Experience:
BA or BS degree from a four-year institution preferred. Candidate
must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills. 2
years sales and/or business experience required. Candidate must also possess a
history of personal and professional success. Prior financial services
experience not needed -- extensive training platform provided.