Finance Sales Intern - Internship Summer 2024 (Paid)
Northwestern Mutual is here for what’s most important—helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. Through a distinctive big-picture approach, including both insurance and investments, we’re helping people navigate life and guide them to their goals today, and in the days to come. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients.
With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.5 million people who rely on us for life, disability income and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management solutions. The company holds more than $125 billion of client assets as a part of its wealth management company and investment services.
TOP TEN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 25 YEARS IN A ROW! BECOME A PART OF THIS INCREDIBLE PROGRAM!!
INTERNSHIP/ EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - GRADUATE PROGRAM
You will gain hands on and real-world experience as you begin on the career path of becoming a wealth management associate. Through our personal and professional development training, you will not only learn how to build and maintain relationships within your community, but you will also have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of others by helping them enjoy financially secure lives.
Executive Development Program is geared towards people who are approaching graduation or who are graduating in the Year 2024!!
As a Wealth Management Associate in our Executive Development Program / Internship Program, you will join our Network Office team and have the opportunity to partner with experienced financial representatives, advisors, and professional office staff to help grow your personal practice. You will see the independent and entrepreneurial spirit that our financial representatives exhibit as you indulge in our innovative, supportive, and committed company culture.
In addition to all that, you will:
· Obtain Life, Accident, & Health License for the state of NJ
(Financed by Northwestern Mutual) with opportunity to obtain Series 6 and 63 licenses.
· Attend personal and professional training and development sessions
· Build your own (daily) schedule to meet with prospects and clients at your convenience
· Analyze, create, and implement a personalized strategy for your clients to achieve financial security
· Full-time student
· Strong academic performance and active involvement in clubs/organizations
· Devoted work ethic
· Previous work or internship experience
· Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
· Self-motivated, driven, goal-oriented
· Sociable, outgoing, enjoys meeting new people
· U.S. Citizen or permanent work authorization