Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. We provide a big-picture approach, including both insurance and investments, to help our clients navigate life and meet their financial goals. With over $265.0 billion in assets and $28.1 billion in revenues, we deliver financial security to over 4.5 million people who rely on us for various insurance and investment services. We are committed to diversity and believe it makes us stronger as we shape the future of financial security.
This is a full-time on-site role as a Financial Representative in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. A successful Financial Representative would have a variety of responsibilities on a day-to-day basis which include meeting and building potential customers, assessing their financial situations, finding solutions that meet their financial needs and help achieve their financial goals and objectives, while adhering to regulatory requirements and Northwestern Mutual policies and procedures.
- Financial planning and retirement planning skills
- Insurance and finance knowledge
- Investment aptitude and analysis skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and motivation to succeed in a sales-driven environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field
- State licensing for life and health insurance required (or obtained within three months of hire)
- Familiarity with financial regulations and laws
Additional experience in customer service, sales, or related roles is beneficial as well as advanced degrees or industry certifications (CFP, ChFC).