Head of Client Services
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. Our distinctive big-picture approach combines insurance and investments to help people navigate life and guide them to their goals. We're committed to utilizing the expertise of our financial professionals, personalized digital experiences, and leading-edge technology to serve our clients. With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, we help more than 4.5 million people with their insurance needs.
This is a full-time on-site role as the Head of Client Services at Northwestern Mutual in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. The Head of Client Services will be responsible for overseeing client experiences, building and maintaining business relationships, managing accounts, and leading teams.
- Strong client services experience
- Business relationship management skills
- Account management skills
- Team management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in wealth management or financial services industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field preferred
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (such as CFP, CFA, or CAIA)