2024 Financial Representative Internship
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security through a big-picture approach that includes both insurance and investments for over 160 years. With $265.0 billion in assets and $28.1 billion in revenues, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.5 million people who rely on us. We are committed to diversity and believe it makes us stronger as we shape the future of financial security.
This is a full-time, on-site role in Asheville, North Carolina for the Summer 2024 Financial Representative Internship program at Northwestern Mutual. You'll work alongside experienced financial representatives and receive mentorship to develop skills in areas such as client acquisition and relationship management, financial planning, and sales techniques. You'll also attend training and gain experience in the insurance and investment industry.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program or higher
- An interest in pursuing a career in the finance industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team setting
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship