Emerging Advisor Program - 2024 Graduates
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
What is the Emerging Advisor Program?
- Outstanding graduating seniors will be given an opportunity to participate in an intense educational experience that could lead to a long-term career in financial planning.
- Study for and obtain your state insurance licenses, while also preparing for investment licenses (Series 6, 63 & 7).
- Get exposure to tools, resources and training that can help you discover and develop market opportunities that could lead to a successful practice helping clients plan for their financial future.
- Gives you the opportunity to leverage a college financial representative contract as you graduate and prepare for a full-time career as a financial representative.
- Earn college program stipends, while gaining real-world experience through full-time training, development and coaching.
- Start building your business by helping clients develop and execute financial plans specific to their goals and expectations. Together with our clients, we’re working to enrich lives, strengthen businesses and build a brighter future.
- We ranked in the top 50 of the ‘World’s Most Admired’ companies according to Fortune magazine’s annual survey published in 2019.
- We have unsurpassed financial strength2 with total company assets of $272 billion.
- We rank among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers as measured by total revenues by leading investment publications.
- Full-time student in last semester, prior to graduation
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic and determination to achieve goals
- A history of demonstrated personal success in leadership, competition and life
Our financial representative training program is recognized among the country’s best, designed to help our financial representatives guide clients to a more secure financial future.
- Exposure to business
- Product and sales training
- Financial planning education targeted at specific life stage specific markets
- Weekly coaching and mentoring
- Ongoing personal and professional development