Our financial representatives at Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow and provide the financial tools to help them get there. Choose a career where improving someone else’s life is rewarding for both you and them – personally, professionally, and financially.
Our best representatives are career disturbed for one of a few reasons. They want to have a bigger impact, they're capped financially, they want more growth opportunities or they want more control of their life. They possess an entrepreneurial spirit, experience in business development or sales, strong self-motivation, interpersonal and communication skills, a high standard of ethics, and shows interest in business or finance.
As a Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative:
- Build—Work to build a client base by growing relationships with your network and develop knowledge of NM financial products and market trends.
- Educate—Educate yourself beyond training through sponsored licensing and registration as well as ongoing development. Use assistive software, reporting tools, and illustrations to educate clients on potential plans.
- Influence— Presenting clients with the opportunity to protect and prosper, you will drive clients to action through expert influence and recommendations.
- Own—Take ownership of development and management of the business as you master your craft and build a team. Review and maintain client financial plans, continuing to provide optimum advice for your clients’ needs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission structure to support early development
- Renewable income
- Bonus programs and expense allowances
- Support for insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP®, and more
- Retirement Package and Pension Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
- Family Planning
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
- 4-year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
- Entrepreneurial ambitions
- History of success in sales, athletics, military, client services, or client-facing roles
- Excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
Are you ready to change your life and the lives of your clients? Apply now!