This is a full-time on-site role located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL for a Financial Representative. The Financial Representative will be responsible for providing financial planning, insurance, retirement planning, and investment guidance to clients. The role will also include developing and maintaining relationships with clients, prospecting for new clients, and providing ongoing support to ensure client satisfaction.
Northwestern Mutual is a financial security company that has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. With a big-picture approach that includes both insurance and investments, we provide expert guidance to help people navigate life and reach their financial goals. Our personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology are designed to meet the unique needs of our clients. We are committed to diversity and believe it makes us stronger as we help shape the future of financial security.
Our tailored approach includes multiple financial strategies—insurance, investments, and annuities—built to reinforce each other, keeping our clients consistently on track to meet goal after goal. We lead with unmatched financial strength and access to the best products and services for our clients.
Our Financial Representatives are valued partners, and proud business owners. We are committed to a diverse, inclusive, and belonging environment where everyone’s different viewpoints bring new successes!
- 4 year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
- Entrepreneurial ambition
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building meaningful relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Able to commute to Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission structure to support early development
- Renewable income
- Bonus programs and expense allowances
- Support for insurance licensing, 215, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP and more
- Retirement package and Pension plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability Income Insurance
- Family Planning
Relevant skills and qualifications that would be beneficial include experience in sales and/or financial services, certification or licensing in financial planning, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and other financial planning software.