Paid Media Strategist
Hey there! We're QRY, a media-buying agency that specializes in scaling e-commerce brands. We know the ins and outs of paid media, use sophisticated data analytics, and employ a full-funnel marketing strategy to help e-commerce brands reach their most valuable consumers. We're not just any company - we're driven, innovative, and all about creating a happy environment where people love what they do.
We’re looking for a Paid Media Strategist to join our rapidly growing team. The Paid Media Strategist will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, optimizing, and reporting on paid media campaigns across multiple clients.
If you have experience leading and managing large media budgets for retail and e-commerce brands, with a focus on social media and programmatic display advertising, this could be a perfect position. You should have a strong understanding of how the platforms work and can be optimized and how to confidently communicate complex strategies and analytic results in an easy-to-understand manner. Last but not least, you should be independent, ambitious, driven, intellectually curious, and have a good sense of humor.
Sound good so far? Great! Let’s learn more about what the role involves…
This role involves successfully managing client campaigns in the digital advertising space across 4 main sectors:
- Media Strategy:
- You’ll plan, book, and optimize paid media campaigns (i.e. Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, Direct Partnerships, DV360, etc) for 5-8 clients, utilizing available media planning tools.
- You’ll strategize and implement A/B experiments to test audiences, creative, landing pages, offers, etc.
- You’ll facilitate campaign implementation, including asset collection and ad trafficking.
- With support from Associate Directors, you’ll manage the channel's monthly reporting and strategy sessions with the client, owning overall communication for all channel initiatives.
- You’ll scope, develop, and manage channel initiatives to consistently hit the goals for channels across all clients.
- You’ll act as a strategic advisor and recommend strategic pivots to increase the channel's performance.
- Reporting + Forecasting:
- You'll enthusiastically present reports to clients highlighting the performance of your channels, how it assisted other channels in the funnel, how it affects the client's business, and recommended next steps.
- You’ll complete a monthly forecast for respective channels based on budget and/or revenue goals.
- Cross Channel Strategy + Collaboration:
- You’ll collaborate with the other media and creative agency team members to ensure the creative specifications of plans are met.
- You’ll consistently identify cross-channel strategies/collaborations with clients to improve performance.
- You’ll effectively communicate with clients on teams' capabilities and opportunities and proactively offer solutions for ad hoc issues.